Theopenem Server Installation Is Now Complete¶
If you are going to setup an additional Application Server or DMZ Toec API, you should repeat the following sections for each additional server.
- Install IIS
- Install Toems Web Applications
- Create Firewall Exceptions
- Update Web.config
- Test the Web Applications
- Create the Storage Directory
- Configure Theopenem - Set The Default Com Server Cluster
- Configure Theopenem - Set The Storage Location
- Install Certificates
- Web.config Revisited
Continue to fill in your Topology Worksheet for Application Server 2 and DMZ Toec-API, remember to change any references from the above guide referenced as Application Server 1 to Application Server 2 or DMZ Toec-API.
The next couple of topics will deal with getting the endpoint agent installed, starting with Endpoint Provisioning Setup